The 2020 Virtual R3 Forum will provide an opportunity for R3 professionals to connect virtually to share updates and learn of new advancements in R3. The goal of this event is to offer professionals some key insights to help them adapt their plans for the upcoming months and to help maintain momentum in national R3 efforts. The schedule features new research, showcases upcoming projects, and highlights the work of the National R3 Implementation Workgroup. Join us on Aug. 26-27, 2020 from the comfort of your home and connect with colleagues from across the nation.
- To register, please scroll down where you see the header “Upcoming Events.”
- Under “Upcoming Events” you will see “Virtual R3 Forum - Day 1” and "Virtual R3 Forum - Day 2.”
- To register for day 1, click on “Virtual R3 Forum - Day 1.”
- In the top right corner directly under the countdown clock, you will see a green rectangle that says, “Save my Spot.”
- Click on that button, enter your email and you are registered!
- To register for day 2, repeat this process.